Friday, August 5, 2011

TAX FREE WEEKEND IN AL 08/05/11-08/07/11

Today was the beginning of the TAX FREE WEEKEND in AL. This applies to anything school related like: clothes, school supplies, computer/laptops, and etc.  It was definitely a success for me and the kids.  I finished up anything that haven't gotten, today.  I got Chance a pair to back to school shoes from the Burlington Coat Factory for $29.99(Skechers). Then went to The Children's Place(my all time favorite store, b/c they always have their clothes on sale and there is always a coupon available to get an even deeper discount on their clothing). Got two pairs of jeans which were Reg. $19.50 for $12 each and used my $5 Blue Buck from my previous in-store purchase the last weekend and the total came up to only $19! Not bad for two pairs of good quality jeans. =)  Then we went to Kohl's, where my hubby got two t-shirts, then I got a onesie for our 11 month old son and I got a babyshower gift(3 pc onesie outfit) for less than $24, when it would of normally costed us over $90, if the items weren't on sale or on clearance. I also used a 20% coupon on this trip. We grabbed lunch at a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger for lunch and I was able to use my discount card to save 10% on our meal, then we went to Wal-Mart and finished our shopping there.  Overall, today was a GREAT day!!!

FLORIDA will have their TAX FREE WEEKEND next weekend, for those that want to save some $!

No comments:

Post a Comment