Monday, August 29, 2011

My new adventure!

I am a new consultant for
Thirty-One Gifts!!!!!!!!!!


I am so excited. What is better than being a stay-at-home mom? It's having a job that will work around my stay-at-home mom schedule! I'm so excited. I joined Thirty-One yesterday, with the help of fellow SAHM Gina Odle-Mortimer(who is also my sponsor), she also helps with the Dothan's Mom Meetup Group. I can't wait to get my enrollment kit in. The cost was $99, for $300 worth of product. It's a good deal already! I also get 25% commission for everything that I sell. It's a Christian based company with high morals and great customer service.  From cute purses, to awesome organizers and tons more, what more can any woman and mom want? Here is my website for Thirty-One Gifts! Just click on it and shop til you drop!

To contact me about becoming a hostess, you can reach me at: (334) 596-1032 or email me at: Channie McCaffrey.

For anyone in Tifton that would like to be a hostess, I will start making a trip there at least once a month, if you are interested. Hostesses can get discounts and possible freebies, if you reach a certain goal at your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment