Monday, August 8, 2011

Mail Call for 08/02/11-08/08/11

Here is some of the stuff that I've gotten between last Tuesday and today!


I got my free babysling from SevenSlings.com and all I had to do was pay S&H. They had a special promotion going on, when I got mine. They normally retail for over $40. I also got my coupon for a FREE Nestle Drumstick Cone, a sample of the new Downy Unstoppables, a Huggies Potty Training Sucess DVD, sample & coupon for Loreal YouthCode, sample & coupon for Garnier Moisture Rescue, sample of thin silky floss from Dentek, and coupons from VocalPoint for Motts for Tots juice and free coupon from Fresh Express Salad w/salad clip and $1.00 coupons for their salads. This was a pretty good week of Free Goodies!!! I also got a sample box of Honey Nut Cheerios w/a coupon that I left out of the pic. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment