Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Thoughts

So I wanted to review a product for a company and their response was, that they were a small company with an even smaller budget to provide products to people that have personal blogs to a small fanbase. Let's see, I am a Mom to 3 kids, ages 11 months to 8 years old and a stepmom to a 8 and 9 year old. Our budget is VERY limited, because my husband is the only working to provide for our family, but if I think the product is worth it, I will spend the extra money for our kids. So with that in mind, it made my mind start turning. If it wasn't for loyal customers like us, small companies like them probably wouldn't exist. And considering how bad the economy is and how much stocks is going down, I might just save that money that I have been spending on their products, on something else for my kids.  So on to a new project.

I did my webinar today for Kashi & Moms Meet and I can't wait to get the products in to share and try with other moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment