Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cannot believe my baby boy will be "1" soon!


Liam will be "1" in a month and already I'm excited about planning his very "1st" birthday party! To me, the first birthday is the most special. Well, actually all birthdays are special, but the very first one, always means a little more. In the past three months, Liam went from just rolling around, to crawling, to sitting up, and now he is standing up by holding on to furniture and things. It's amazing how a year can fly by in a blink of an eye!  So here I am, looking at a theme for his birthday and what better theme, than "Winnie The Pooh First Birthday" decorations? It's so cute!!! You can't go wrong with that theme!

We still don't know many people here, so we aren't going to have a mile long list of people to invite. And we really don't have family here, besides my parents and brother in Georgia. All of my husband's family is up North in Pennsylvania, so I know they won't be able to come, which kind of depresses me some, but I'll get through it. But at least I know that my best friend, her boyfriend, her kids and his kid, will be able to come and celebrate this special time with us.

Liam was born on September 10, 2010 at 6:00 a.m., weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. I remember hearing him cry, made tears roll down my eyes, b/c I had to have another c-section and I couldn't see him, but I could hear him. The look on my husband's face was priceless, and I don't think I will ever forget the happiness I felt in my heart to see him hold our son for the very first time. And now here we are, almost a year later and we couldn't be any happier.

I love my kids, husband, and family and I can't wait to celebrate our son's "1st" birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment