Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My trip to Pier 1 Imports today!

I have never been inside a Pier 1 Imports, until today and let me just say "WOW!" Really great stuff, but really expensive!  I got a $10 off a $10 purchase from Pier 1 Import's FB page yesterday and decided to see, if I could score some free stuff and needless to say, I did not walk of the store empty handed!!!  Check out these cute scented gel beads in their decorative containers! They were $5 each and I got two of them and I didn't even have to pay taxes on it, so they were absolutely FREE!!! The customer service associate was also very sweet towards me and my kids. Thanks, Pier 1 Imports!



I'm always on the lookout on Facebook, to see if I can score any freebies or good deals. These days, a dollar can go a LONG ways! Many people don't realize how companies are taking advantage of advertising on Facebook, so we the consumers can get a good deal on their product or possibly even get it for free.  Being a mom of three and a stepmom to two, anything and everything helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment