Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mail Call for 07/18/11-07/25/11

Some of the things that I have gotten in the mail between last Monday through yesterday. I think I left out a bunch of stuff in the process. LOL.



I won a box of cereal from Fiber One from Facebook and I couldn't believe they sent me a full size box of cereal in the mail! Typically I'd get a coupon for the product for free, so they really outdid themselves on this giveaway! I also got some samples of Shampoo, Conditioner, and etc from Frederic Fekkai. I also got a coupon booklet in the mail from Publix that had TONS of awesome coupons in it that can be used with manufactured coupons to double my savings, when I shop there! I love me some PUBLIX, especially when they have their BOGO deals on the items we need and use.  Yesterday, I got a box from Wal-Mart and to my surprise, there was a small mini sample of Crest mouthwash, a sample package of floss and a sample travel size of Crest toothpaste and they also gave me coupons for all of the items, they sent me. =)  Last but not least, I finally got my coupon for FREE PANTENE shampoo/conditioner, that I got through their FB page giveaway. I also got free lipstick from Milani, that is not in the picture.  Still waiting to see what the rest of the week has in store for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment