Monday, March 11, 2013

PreMama Vitamin Drink Mix Playdate



On February 15th, I hosted a PreMama Prenatal Vitamin Playdate for Momma's who were expecting or breastfeeding. Due to illnesses and it being the flu season, only three Mom's and their little ones were able to make it.

Everyone that came was interested in PreMama Prenatal Vitamin Mix, because most couldn't take the huge horse pills that their doctor's prescribed, me included. This Prenatal Vitamin Mix is so convenient, because you can mix it with just about any kind of drink and just drink it up and not even taste the mix itself. It helps reduce nausea and has a lot of other great benefits. To find out more information, you can visit PreMama Prenatal Vitamin Mix's website.

Two of the Moms were expecting their 2nd and 3rd baby and one Mom was breastfeeding her son. They loved the idea and couldn't wait to try it. I had refreshments and little finger foods for everyone to enjoy, while the little ones played.
 
 
 
 
Each Mom that came, went home with a 30-day supply of the PreMama Prenatal Vitamin Mix in a cute little goodie bag with great information in the packet and a discount code to get more online.
 
MommyParties supplied me with a $25 gift card to get drinks for the party, along with a cute hot pink pitcher, with a couple of boxes of the PreMama Prenatal Vitamin Mix to share with my friends and great information regarding the Prenatal Mix.
 




Thanks to MommyParties and PreMama Prenatal Vitamin for giving me the opportunity to host this for my Mommy Friends!

"As a member of MommyParties, I receive promotional items to share and use as instructed. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment