Monday, December 3, 2012

Old Navy Sample & Share by Crowdtap

I was given another opportunity to do another Sample & Share for me and a friend from Old Navy and Crowdtap. This one was for Spice Up Your Style in Old Navy Dresses this Fall!

Before my friend Holly and I went to Old Navy, we were looking online at OldNavy.com to look at their selection to give us an idea, on what we wanted to go try on and look at. They had dresses galore on their website.

We went to our local Old Navy store on Monday, November 19th and shopped around until we found the perfect dress that fit our body style. Here is Holly in the Wrap Around Dress that she found that best fit her slender petite figure.
This dress was perfect for her and she ended up getting this one for FREE and buying another one in a different color. Perfect for the holidays!

Here is MY dress! I love it, b/c it's perfect for the cool weather that we are slowing getting down here in the South. I paired it with some leggings and put on some boots, and I am set! I ended up buying another dress along with this one that I got for FREE!

Its great that Old Navy has dresses for women in all sizes. The prices were reasonable and the material was of good quality.


THANKS SO MUCH TO OLD NAVY & CROWDTAP FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!



No comments:

Post a Comment