Monday, April 30, 2012

MAM's Smile Baby Smile Oral Care Party!

On Tuesday, April 24th, I hosted a MAM's Smile Baby Smile Oral Care Party for ten moms and their baby/babies(only eight moms showed up, two ended up having to cancel). And what an awesome fun filled party it was!


My Display for the MAM Hostess Gift and banner I made.

 I got crafty and made everyone's Goody bags!

For the first half hour or so, we ate the snacks and refreshments that I provided. I had some meatballs cooked in the slow cooker for 4 hours and from what I heard, they were really yummy! I also had a tray of crackers, ham, turkey, and cheese, some pigs in a blanket and fresh fruit! Needless to say, this picture was taken, after everyone raided the table. LOL.

After we ate and socialized a bit, I then started the two games that we played. The first game we played was called the: Brush Up On Oral Care Game. Only one Mom got all of the answers correct, and two others got 9 out of 10 correct. This was a fun game, because we all learned some useful facts about oral care for our little ones.  The next game we played was the:Baby Smile Scrambler. Here are some pictures of this fun activity. Some of the Moms put their brains into overdrive and others finally gave up after staring at the board for too long. LOL. I really enjoyed this one and lucky me, I already knew all of the answers! Only one Mom got 9 out of 10 correct for this game.

 Everyone was working hard to unscramble the words!
 Still working at it!
 Hard at work!

After the fun games, I gave everyone their goody bags filled with an estimated value of $20 worth of MAM products! Each bag contained:
  • MAM Baby Oral Care Rabbit
  • MAM Baby Massaging Brush
  • MAM Baby Learn to Brush Set
  • One $1.00 off coupon for MAM product
  • Three brochures provided by MAM
Everyone also was asked to take a online survey about the MAM party/playdate with a link that I provided in each of the goody bags.



 Everyone checking out their goody bags!

Here are some additional pictures of my wonderful guest and friends!

My friend Melanie and her sweet son, Matthew!

 My sweet friend Heather and baby Ryan!

Holly's precious little boy, Aston!


Me and sweet Megan!

I had an amazing time and so did all of my guests. Everyone went home learning about the importance of oral care for our babies. I even made new friends in the process!

To see everything that MAM offers, you can go to there website by clicking on this link: MAM BABY. You can also find them on Facebook, just click on this link: MAM Baby USA.

Thank you so much Child's Play Party and MAM for giving me the opportunity to host such a wonderful party!

"As a member of Child's Play Party, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as instructed. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment