Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Children's Claritin: I am a Mom Crew Member!!


It's finally SPRING and here comes all of the POLLEN! This year I have noticed that the pollen is horrible! I have three children and all three of them have had really bad allergies this year, with my 19 month old constantly keeping a running nose and my 9 year old with a stuffy and runny nose and horrible cough. It has also hit me really bad too and on top of my allergies, I also have asthma and I've noticed that I'm having to use my inhaler quite a bit lately.

I remember having our car washed a few weeks ago and literally overnight, my car was covered yellow with pollen again. I remember thinking to myself that it seems a lot worse this year, than it was last year!

Luckily, I was given an opportunity to become a Mom Crew Member for Children's Claritin!  When I got my Welcome Kit in last week, I was literally jumping for joy! Here is a picture of everything I got. I got samples for both Children's Claritin and Claritin for adults to share with or Moms and their kids.


I immediately gave my 9 yr old son two of the Children's Claritin tablets, before he got on the school bus the next morning and when he came home, he was like "Mommy, I was able to breath easy all day and my nose wasn't clogged up." I was definitely glad to hear that. I also gave my brother(Claritin for adult) one that night and within an hour, he noticed he wasn't clogged up anymore. So yes, I am a believer now! I will be keeping our medicine cabinet stocked with this all year long!

If you'd like a sample , please feel free to leave me a comment/message!

"As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment