Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Crazy Life

It has been so hectic lately, especially since my oldest started playing football. It's three practices a week, and a game every Saturday at 2:00. I didn't think I had enough time in the day before, but it's even worse now. LOL.

On another note, my best friend Morgan, did a Catalog/On-Line Catalog Party for me and it went FANTASTIC!  Over $1,400 of Thirty-One products sold in ONE WEEK and in return she got $580 worth of hostess reward dollars to spend and got all THREE of the Hostess Exclusives for FREE! How awesome is that? And she didn't even have to pay S&H for any of it, except for the two 1/2 items she got. Congrats, Morgan!  So I've almost reach my StartSwell Goal of $1,800 in 45 days to get my awesome StartSwell Kit for free! I still have my first Thirty-One Party Event on Monday and I'm doing a vendor show on Saturday. Wish me the best of luck!!!

September is an awesome month to book a Thirty-One Party! Why? B/c if your party reaches $500, your hostess rewards double and you get more FREE stuff! And customers get the September special, for every $31 they spend, they can get certain items for 1/2 off! Not a bad deal! =)

Call or e-mail me to book your party today! (334)596-1032 or channiethirtyone@gmail.com  And if you are a teacher and would like to do a fundraiser for your classroom, please call or e-mail me, for more information on how Thirty-One can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment